Saturday, October 26, 2013

David Beckham Flaunts His Family, Talks About How His Family Life

Looks like I will be blogging more on foreign information. Today is Halloween party and many busy things going around today, even though I don't really like celebrating Halloween.
I couldn't get more information on my country today but will get more tomorrow. So toady let's go international.
 
38-year-old David Beckham opened up about his family life and what it feel's like to be famous the globe over. He told Times Magazine that he now likes to cook for his brood after spending so much time away in the past due to work commitments.
He said:
'I've been away such a lot in my career, I feel that when I am with them I should do everything possible.' 'I feel a pang of regret whenever I watch sport; the sense that I will never play a big match again.
See more photos below...


He is currently obsessed with perfecting his signature dish: risotto, while he regularly flexes his Italian culinary skills, after taking a six-month course at a professional cookery school while playing in Milan.
 Beckham, whose autobiography will be serialised in the newspaper from next week, now spends his time doing the school run as his wife, Victoria, continues her work as a fashion designer
Speaking about his fame, he said:
 'Whenever I go out people try to take pictures. I am not complaining, because it is a huge privilege to be famous and have a platform to do things that I believe in. But it can be surreal.'
The retired footballer has also been spending some in LA recently, where he was seen riding around on a custom-made motorbike.






No comments :