Saturday, October 19, 2013

Question: Do You Think I Should Propose To My Boyfriend?


 Let me know what you guys think about this because someone asked me this question and needs to know what to do since men are finding it hard to say.

Dear Kamify's readers
We have been together since March, 2013 and we are so in love with each other, but my problem is that I am 4 years older than him and it disturbs me that one day he might leave me to date girls younger than me and I don't want to lose him.
I don't really believe men should be the only one proposing to a woman because I have seen women in the western world proposing to their young boyfriends. But being an African gives me a second thought if I should do so . So please do you think I should propose to him?

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

What of if he isnt ready since you younger than him?

Anonymous said...

Don't fool yourself, it is not Africa culture for a woman to propose to a man. Let the white people fo their things

Anonymous said...

No you don't have to propose to him. You are a woman

Anonymous said...

If you know you guys are in love, go ahead and do it, there is nothing bad in proposing to a man you love.

Anonymous said...

No you don't have to do that wait for him to propose to you, because even if you do it,he can still leavr you when you are married.

Anonymous said...

No dont do it,wait when he is ready if he loves you he will