Saturday, November 2, 2013

He Is A Perfect Man For A Woman But He Has The Smallest Penis I Have Ever Seen

Dear Readers:
This is not a joke and I really want to know what to do. I met this guy and we have been dating for the past eight months, but each time I ask to make love he always refuse. At first I thought it was because of his Christian background of "sex after marriage" but I was wrong.
I told my friends about this and they find funny to see a guy who will not want to have sex before marriage.
I started becoming suspicious when he don't go completely naked before me, whenever he wants to take his bath, he pulls his clothes in the bathroom and dresses up in the bathroom. I thought he was shy until one day I threaten to leave him if he don't make love to me.
Dear readers, can you believe my boyfriend burst into tears?.  At first I thought he was insane, seeing a man crying just because his girlfriend asked for sex but the tears weren't joke, I was forced to leave the bedroom and slept in the living room because I was so irritated by his tears.
The next day he came to me to apologies but I still insisted on making love to him. It has been over one year I have not had sex, I was even ready to rape him if it gets to that point because my body was on fire.
To my surprise when he took his clothes out, at first  I thought it was a joke on sighting his penis, infact I got dried up, the zeal to have sex died immediately. I kept staring at his penis that he had to quickly put on his clothes back.
I love him so much but to be truthful if I end up marrying him I will cheat on him because he has the smallest penis I have ever seen in my life. He has been calling me since two days but I don't want to pick up.
Please what should I do?

1 comment :

NewConsciousness said...

Go buy a dildo and marry it you stupid soul!!