Friday, November 8, 2013

Meet The thinnest Girl In The World: Woman, 24, Weighs 4st 3lb And Has To Eat Every 20 Minutes Because Of Rare Medical Condition


Life can never give you all in complete, some can be lucky to have 80% while some are left with 30 or 10% of it. Some hit the gym to loss weight while some no matter what they eat, they remain the same.
Lizzie, 24, from Texas, has a rare condition shared by just two other people. She was born without body fat and finds it impossible to gain weight. But her tiny frame wasn't caused by an eating disorder. Bullied at school and online, she is now a motivational speaker and author.

Her condition means Lizzie, finds it impossible to gain weight or store fat, and as a result, she's forced to eat up to 60 small meals a day. Despite the challenges, the courageous 24-year-old insists she wouldn't change a thing about herself and, instead, throws herself into her work as a motivational speaker and anti-bullying campaigner.
Learn from her, no matter how you are thin, fat, medium, accept  and appreciate your body because life can never give you all in complete.
See more photos below...




                                                               Her supportive family
'[Sufferers] have very little muscle mass, their limbs look very thin, spindly, and many of these people, they die very early in life. 'Other children with this have had very different experiences. Lizzie is 24 right now so she has beaten these odds.'

Thanks to the illness, Lizzie, who weighed just 2lb 11oz when she was born, has already lost the sight in her right eye and has limited use of the other. Nevertheless, she has refused to allow that to stop her and has penned two best-selling books, and works as a motivational speaker doing up to 200 talks a year. Many of her talks focus on a topic close to her heart: that of bullying.

Seen speaking at her old school in a scene from the documentary, Lizzie reveals how becoming the subject of cruel comments, both at school and online, affected her life. 'My parents raised me to be completely normal.

They never told me I was different,' she explains. 'The only thing is that I was smaller than the other kids but I was just like them. As I got older, I became more aware of why people were staring at me and I started getting really angry. 'I hated the fact that none of these kids wanted to get to know me. In my mind, I'm just like them and I would never tell my parents I was being bullied so my way of coping with it is when I would take a bath and nobody was in the room with me, and that's when I would cry.' But although dealing with school bullies was tough, a bigger test was to come after she was interviewed about her condition on national TV.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

wow, she is so thin

Anonymous said...

She's so strong, is a girl we have to admire

Anonymous said...

it is much easy to say bad thing about her every one has own painful and she did the best but she accept the truth and continued of here life
god teach us in different ways he gives wisdom to very week person