Saturday, November 2, 2013

Russian Teenager, 18, Sells Her Virginity For Less Than £18,000' On Auction Site

I can't help but laugh, now selling virginity for money is now a big bang theory for most teenage girls.
A teenager from Russia has sold her virginity for less than $30,000, it is reported. The unnamed 18 year old - known only by the nickname Shatuniha - advertised on an online auction site describing her condition as 'new - not used'. From Siberia, she proposed meeting in a hotel in the city of Krasnoyarsk where she wished to be paid before sleeping with the man who exceeded her minimum price.

Russian police said they would not investigate since she and the buyer had broken no laws.

'I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess,' she said on the auction site, according to The Siberian Times .

'I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.

'I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled.


'This person will take away the money, but I will stay... The money should be cash only.'

On the auction site, her lot was described as 'virginity', and her condition - 'new - not used'. The alleged buyer's name was given as Evgeniy Volnov, but no details about him were published.

He paid 100,000 roubles, or $3,100 USD, over the starting price, and the auction lasted only one day. No crime had been committed, said a police spokesman. 'Nor does it fit into a description of the 'Prostitution' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations,' said a source.

The police said they had 'no right to give a moral assessment of the girl's actions'. It appeared that the same woman had offered to sell her virginity on another site in April 2013.

At the time, she said: 'I am 17, very soon I am turning 18. I want to urgently sell my virginity. 'I want to sell it at a very expensive price to someone who can properly appreciate it. 'I have no bad habits, and I am nice looking.

I live in Krasnoyarsk but I am ready to travel to any other city.'

No comments :