Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daniel Ademinokan Claims His Account Was Hacked. Read His Reply


Okay I got this response from one of my favorite blogger Laila, she said the passed around letter from the suppose "Daniel" to many bloggers was hacked. I don't really know if I should buy that because why will someone want to hack your account just because of an information that was in your favour?. Anyway the did has been done and the letter has been published, it is out job to publish what we see and read.

Read Daniel's response.
Hi,
I just discovered that some mails were forwarded to all the above listed blogs/bloggers that are very private.
Someone hacked into my email and did this very appalling act. I got wind of this information when one blogger contacted me about this.
I please implore you to disregard these emails and not publish them. I want you to consider the fact that there are children involved here and everybody is trying to move on with their lives.
I don't see any good that a private conversation with my pastor will do to the rest of the world. For the sake of our children and for peace to reign please consider my request.

  God bless you.
Daniel Ademinokan
daniel@danielademinokan.com
www.danielademinokan.com
I'm too Blessed to be Stressed.
Sent from my iPad

No comments :