Monday, December 30, 2013

Do You Drink Five Alive Juice From Its Pack? Read This Before You Drink The Next One


Found this on one of my favorite blogger and thought I should share with you guys too. Watch what you drink, stop drinking from a pack rather use a glass cup so you see the content of what you drinking.

 ''I tried pouring the juice from the five alive into a glass cup, but it felt like something clogged the opening. The little juice that poured into the glass cup was blackish/green so, I got a knife and tore the pack and poured the content into a the bowl (pictured above) and that was what I saw…..
That scary looking thing. I checked the expiry date AGAIN.... BEST BEFORE 15/08/14 .

 I took a pix of the content and the pack. Sent a mail to (info.nbc@cchellenic.com) and I've been calling the toll free number 080026222652 to no avail. I'm just grateful to God my kids didn't drink this poison.''

This one is no longer Five Alive, it is five Dead!...

1 comment :

Unknown said...

This is really poisonous, and what is the Government doing about this?