Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Rapper T.I Calls His Wife To Order On Instagram For Posting Photos Showing Off Her Assets Online

Can a married woman show too much skin on Instagram? .Rapper T.I's wife have been posting so many photos showing off her assets on instagram.  Rap tycoon T.I. Harris has had just about enough of his wife, Tameka Cottle “Tiny” Harris, showcasing her God-given assets on social media.

After all, Tiny is a married woman with small children at home. As a man, T.I. was absolutely right to correct his wife when she got a little too showy in public.

Tiny posted the photo the below, when T.I. wrote on her instagram page:.....See below..



 
Tiny responded to her husband’s comment writing:




T.I. and Tiny are reportedly working on their marriage, which has been strained nearly to the breaking point over the past year.

No comments :