Friday, March 21, 2014

Famous Herbal Expert Quincy Ayodele Denies Handling Her Business Over To Daughter


Sometime ago news went on social media that famous herbal slimmer expert Quincy Ayodele has handed over her herbal business to her daughter Tobi Ayodele Keeney. During her recent interview with Encomium magazine, she addressed the issue saying that her daughter is only joining her to run the business. Read her interview below....



How does it feel seeing your daughter come of age and becoming part of Quincy or even taking over?

“Let me correct an impression. I am not handing over Quincy to my daughter. She is joining me with her expertise, her knowledge in science, the training she had abroad and the youthfulness in her. She is coming in to enrich the system on ground, modernize and expand it more. I am still with her, advising her, though she will be in the forefront, no doubt about that. It is what every parents prays for, for you to have someone take over from you. Thank God, I am still here. We will be consulting together. I heal with natural medicine. A healer can never retire. Once you start treating, you cannot stop treating. Once she is here, I will have time to myself, research and mind my grand children. My daughter has always been part of the business. She grew up with the business, she is now officially a director in Quincy Herbal Slimmer with me.”


How will you handle clients who insist on getting treatment from you alone?
 Already, I have started introducing her to our clients. She is already consulting. She has the knowledge, she is good on the job. Whether they see me or her, it is the same. Most of our clients don’t insist on seeing me. It is either they request to see me or to see my daughter. In most cases, we even consult together now. Our clients are happy. But eventually, I will be happier to see her handle clients all by herself, let me have sometime to research more and make discoveries. I will also have time to do my World Health Organisation (WHO) assignment. Eventually, when I grow old, Quincy continues. Traditional medicine believes the knowledge must be passed from generation to generation. That is in place already at Quincy. I am happy it is happening in my presence.  

Since your daughter has a medical and science background, will Quincy start surgery as well?
 Never, we use natural herbs for all our treatments. She has a medical science background no doubt, we are not changing that status quo at Quincy. If some people prefer surgery, we will kindly refer them to where they can get it. Here, we use natural herbs for everything we do. She will never perform surgery at Quincy, she will continue to use the natural herbs which she is already used to.

No comments :