Tuesday, April 1, 2014

D'Banj To Sue DailyMail UK For Calling Him A Womanizer


Lmao...Dbanj isn't joking at all, this time he is going on law suit on international blogger Dailymail Uk for defamation. Last month while former Miss American and reality TV star Kenya Moore revealed his dream man was an African. DailyMail Uk published a post calling Dbanj a womanizer.
During his recent interview with Encomium, he revealed his intention to sue the UK blog for denting his image.

"It is a rumor. The story has no substance. I'm even about going to sue UK daily mail for the defamation of character. I'm discussing with my legal team. They didn't hear from me. Everything they wrote is totally
wrong. They defined Koko master wrongly. I think they wanted to talk about Kenya Moore, who was a former Miss America, but they didn’t get their facts right. Everything they wrote was false .They are going to hear from my legal team, soon. "

No comments :