Monday, May 26, 2014

New App Trend: Ladies Check Out How Much Your Bride Is Worth And Men Find out How Much You Will Pay To Your In-laws


Hehehe, this is the new trend now going on with this app. Even celebrities both married/single, men/women are checking it out. I just did mine now and guess how much my husband would have paid?....I am not telling you before my family reading this post will ask him to return me and start fresh payment. This funny app ask you so many questions and from the answer you give, it determines how much your bride price should be.
I couldn't stop laughing at the question about your teeth:
White with gap   +N20,000
White with no gap  +N50,000
Brown with gap   -N50,000
Brown with no gap  -N10,000
Ronaldinho           -N40,000 (this footballer is in trouble)

Men you can check for your girlfriend or friend you are aspiring to marry to see how much she is worth paying for...Hurry up and take your own test to see how much you are worth....It's just for fun, don´t take it too serious if you land on low bride price. Click HERE to take your test. Goodluck!

No comments :