Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kanye West Squashed Rumors About Beef With Jay Z


Kanye West has finally squashed the on-going rumors about the beef with Jay Z during a discussion at Cannes Lion Festival this morning. The whole rumor speculation arised after JayZ who was said to be Kanye's best man in his wedding did not attend the event. Kanye said:

  "Throughout my entire life because of the way my parents raised me, I was like .I have to work with the number one.I can’t work with anyone but Jay Z because that’s the number one.I can’t represent any company but Louis Vuitton because that’s the number one.
And talking about his wife Kim he said:
 She's the number one woman in the world" , ‘I can’t be with any girl but Kim because that’s the girl I look at her pictures the most, I get turned on the most. 

Awww! that was so sweet of Kanye...He is so in love with Kim. When a man loves a woman he looks beyond her imperfections.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

When love is sweet you become number one woman but when it turns sour you become the last woman on earth. Abeg Kanye just enjo while it last.

Unknown said...

Goodluck to him