Sunday, June 15, 2014

Much We Can't Do About Denrele Edun And His Wide Mouth

 
Yesterday was Denrele Edun's birthday so i got to find him through a friend's  IG page. I decided to scan through some of his photos and to my surprise 80% of his photos were all taken with his mouth wide open. I couldn't help but laugh....Denrele Edun is such a character you can't help but ignore his crazy styles...I remember him those days in UNILAG with his funny hair style and crazy style of dressing. I was always telling my friends whenever I see him passing " this guy will go mad one day" but as years pass by I began to understand that it's his way of life just that people misjudge his way of life in his form of dressing.
I heard he is one sweet guy that never gives a dull moment when you around him. Well, never judge a book by it's cover....See more photos below....

 Again.....
 And again.....
 And again....
 And again.....
 And again........
 And again.....Will he ever close his mouth?
  Oh Lord!...I give up!
                      

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lie!, a book cover tells you what you might expect inside. How cn someone normal dress the way he does. He has bleached himself out.

Unknown said...

I don't really know him but if he is into entertainment then certainly he dresses to fit in his line of duty

Anonymous said...

Who is this guy? No joke I don't really know him.