Sunday, June 15, 2014

"My Dad was d greatest, I miss him everyday.. RIP Daddy!" -Sarah Ofili


Aww, that was so touching!...Sarah Ofili posted  a throw back family photo on her FB page with a heart touching messag
 Happy Fathers Day to all d wonderful fathers passed n alive. My Dad was d greatest, I miss him everyday! Thank God for my Mum who tk on both roles. RIP Daddy! And thank u Mummy! Love my familia! ‪#‎fathersday‬ ‪#‎greatmums‬ ‪#‎greatparents‬ ‪#‎family‬ ‪#‎throwback‬
 Can you spot her in this photo?

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

they all look alike. Please how many children did her mother give birth to? I think she is wearing blur dress with whilte collar. am i right?~Jady

Unknown said...

RIP to her dad. can't spot her because they all look alike

Anonymous said...

The girl wearing is it green or blue with white collar