Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beyonce's Father 2nd Baby Mama, Was Close Friend To Solange Knowles...Baby Mama 2 TaQoya Speaks Out

 
The woman claiming that Mathew Knowles is the father of her 4-year-old daughter, Koi is finally speaking out. Taqoya Branscomb, 30, sent Hip Hollywood the following statement regarding the paternal lawsuit filed against Knowles:

 "First I'd like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles. With that being said… it's in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now… Above all I am a mother and my daughter's well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago… And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter." TaQyoa wants Matthew to submit to a DNA test & provide child support 4 years after she gave birth

Meanwhile, According to TMZ, Mathew Knowles' alleged baby mama was close with Solange Knowles ... but Solange had no idea her friend was banging her dad.

TaQoya Branscomb has sued Mathew, claiming he got her pregnant in 2010 ... around the time Beyonce's mom, Tina Knowles, filed for divorce.

We're told TaQoya met Solange in 2008 through a stylist. They hung out together on multiple occasions in nightclubs and bars in Houston. Now here's where the plot thickens. We're told Mathew knew his daughter was hanging out with TaQoya. But Solange was in the dark.

 Branscomb is asking for a DNA test, a declaration of paternity and child support. Mathew probably shouldn't take an elevator ride with Solange anytime soon.

No comments :