Sunday, July 27, 2014

‘I have to quit school to focus on my reign’, MBGN 2014 Winner, Iheoma Nnadi


The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, MBGN 2014, Iheoma Amanda Nnadi, 19, said she is going to sacrifice her academic pursuit, at least for now, to concentrate on her new “office”. During an interactive section on Encomium Weekly, the Business Administration undergraduate of the University of Johannesburg, South Africa, said the decision was in her best interest and that since her transfer to the South African university would be concluded next year, it would pay her to remain in Nigeria and discharge her responsibilities as queen.  


What’s your academic background?
I’m a student and model. I live in South Africa, where I school. I model for magazines. I do fashion and editorial stuff.

What are you studying in South Africa?
Business Administration. I was studying via correspondent. I was in the process of transferring to the University of Johannesburg when I came back to Nigeria and picked the form. I did my interviews before coming back.  

Are you going to stop school now?
Definitely. The South African academic calendar starts next year (January). So, I have to focus on MBGN for now.

So, it wouldn’t take anything off you? 
I’m just 19, sir. I believe I will achieve more if I focus on this at least for now. I have to concentrate on MBGN besides I can’t travel in and out South Africa. If you focus on one thing at a time, you would do it better.

 Hmm, don't really know if this was a wise decision...But anyway good luck to her.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Her own cup of tea~Jady

Unknown said...

Good for her