Wednesday, July 9, 2014

'One day I will be pregnant': Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Having A Baby


Khloe and that lip filler.
Khloe Kardashian is the only sister yet to have a child among the Kardashian sisters. Kim, 33, already has a daughter North, age one, with rapper Kanye West who she wed in May. And Kourtney, 35, has two children - Penelope, aged two, and Mason, aged four - with another one on the way. She has being accused of getting pregnant many times in the past decade but cannot get pregnant now.


 Khloe who recently turned 30, told People on Monday:
Before I was like, "Do I have a baby bump? Is my belly sticking out?" But no,' 'I mean, one day the rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows? Until then, it is what it is.' 
 The reality stars donated clothing from their Kardashian Kids collection to new mothers whose loved ones are deployed. They worked with Babies 'R' Us.

'I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!' Khloe added. 'I used to get offended, like,pregnant many times in the past decade. "Do I look fat today?" or "Why are they saying that?" But they just say it.'

On Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kim told Khloe her psychic predicted that she would have problems having a child. 'She said you should get a sperm donor and the guy will come later,' Kim relayed to her younger sibling.
Still Khloe had no problems with attending the baby shower on Monday, even putting her arm around Kim at one point. 'These women, their husbands are deployed, and it's a stressful time. But they're also having such a joyous time having a baby,' Khloe, who was dressed in a pretty black lace mini dress, said. 'We want to relieve some of the burden by having the shower.'

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

And i hope the father won't be french Montana~Jady