Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Busted!..Halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt


 Chai!, what was she thinking?....Anyways she is not the first to do it and get busted. Recall few weeks ago Halima Abubakar posted a photo on her IG page of a woman swimming under water in a bootylicious Bikini?. well I didn't carry that news because I doubted if that was her and behold I was right!.. It turned out that the photo was from a model Dominique Chinn based in the States.
 Halima has pulled down the supposedly bikini butt photo from her IG, but then why claiming someone else's butt..Lol.

See photos of the rightful owner of the butt below..


5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Halimaaaa, why you fall my hand?. I was even admiring her for staying in shape not knowing it was someone's photo.Not good Halima~Jady

Anonymous said...

Kamify hope I win o, I have been your fan since I was introduced by my frd~Jady

Unknown said...

Everyday for the theif one day for its owner was what happened to her. Fake Halima

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything wrong in her posting photo on her instagram. She never said it was her butt so why the busting?. Bloggers made it a headline but the only fault she had was she could ve said it wasn't her photo.

Anonymous said...

Kamify you are becoming popular now, even bigger blogs are stealing news from you. Kudos