Saturday, September 27, 2014

I Have Warned My Children Against Polygamy –Oga Bello


Only people who have gone down the road knows what it looks like..... Veteran actor/polygamist Adebayo Salami, popularly known as Oga Bello during an interview with Saturday Beats said despite his nature of being a polygamist, he had advised his children not to follow in his footsteps by having polygamous homes like him because not everyone can handle it the way he did peacefully.



“It is not easy to run a polygamous house and it is only by God’s grace one can do that. It cannot be applicable to everybody. The best marriage is that of one man and a wife, but if any of my children’s destiny is to have more than a wife, then there is nothing I can do about it. I believe I am destined to be a polygamous person.
 “The position anyone holds in life is their destiny and that is my belief. I also advise my children to be tolerant, focused and prayerful. In anything they do, they have to put God first.”

1 comment :

Oge chukwura said...

We don hear oga bello