Monday, September 15, 2014

Is Usher Ready To Get Married Again?


R&B crooner Usher Raymond and his longtime girlfriend, and business associatee Grace Miguel, are ready to tie the knot. The two have been dating since 2009. Friends say Grace rescued Usher from an unhappy 2-year marriage to former celebrity stylist Tameka Raymond.

Earlier this month Usher mentioned in an interview that he hoped his ex-wife Tameka Raymond would stop using his last name if he ever married again.

 In an interview with Extra TV, Usher said:
 “I’ve been even more excited about the idea of it. It could be the fact that I’ve spent the last year at everybody’s damn wedding, like I’ve become damn near the wedding singer, know what I mean?” 
 Usher and Tameka’s union resulted in 2 sons — Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. An Atlanta judge granted Usher full custody of his sons, while Tameka was given supervised visitations.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be
okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to
new posts.

My blog ... Alpha fuel xt