Friday, September 5, 2014

Not So Fast Daddy!...Hilarious Moment A Newborn Baby Pooped In His Father's Arms During A Photoshoot

 
Hehehe, Did you guys see the smile on the baby's face while he pooped in his father's arm?...That was what caught my attention, sometimes I feel babies are not that innocent as they are termed to be...

Al Ferguson, from Kent,was about to take a Professional portrait with his four-day-old baby Ted when his little angel relief himself in his father's arm.
Mr Ferguson, 26, couldn't resist sharing the image and posted it on his blog The Dad Network, after which it went viral.
 ‘It happened within a second,’ Mr Ferguson told Metro newspaper. ‘As I felt his stomach tense, in the back of your head you know he’s about to go poo, and then before you know it… he’s doing it.’ ...

Take a close look again below...




That expression on his baby's face is priceless!..Lol
Yeah I did it daddy!...lol



2 comments :

Unknown said...

Lol

Anonymous said...

Kamify I like this background. Thanks for listening to me. That baby is so mean, see how the shit fly lol~Jady