Sunday, October 19, 2014

"I am going to take on more daring roles now" – Uche Ogbodo


Despite her controversial marriage break-up , and being a single mother, Uche Ogbodo is one woman that never gives up. During an interview with vanguard, Uche Ogbodo said despite all that has happened to her, she still remains strong. And all that matters for her now is her acting career. She siad right now she is taking up daring roles, even playing the role of a lesbian ....

“Of course, I’m going to take on more daring roles, that’s my career and I’m only going to keep improving myself. As an actress, there’s nothing that I cannot do. There’s nothing I can’t do in a movie, once it’s a movie. I can even take up a lesbian role. But in real life I’m not a lesbian, don’t get it twisted. That’s why I’m an actress, its make-believe, it’s not who I am. I’m only going to do my career the way I’m supposed to do it and it puts food on my table so you don’t feed me, you don’t judge me, that’s it” she told Potpourri in a chat.

 Concerning her music career, she said;
 “I haven’t come around to releasing a single but I have it at the back of my mind, really. I’ve done some previously, but I didn’t release any one. I’ve done about six tracks produced by Phyno some years ago” she said.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

This girl should take it easy. Wish her the best sha~jady

Unknown said...

Is acting as lesbian now a daring role?, uche plz act decent roles.

Oge chukwura said...

All the best UC