Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Mother Narrates How Her Husband Stole Her Baby While She Went Shopping And Took Her To Libya


Is London airport check that loose?, recall this similar  incident happened last year to a Nigerian lady based in UK. Her baby's paternal grandmother stole her away to Nigeria. A Heartbroken mother Mal Szymanowicz, 34, narrates how her husband kidnapped her 15-week-old baby while she shopped in Mothercare and took her to Libya.
Mal Szymanowicz, has not seen her young daughter since 2012. The cruel dad is refusing to return little Talia to the safety of her home in Britain - and her mum fears she will never see her again.
Maher Belaid, 35, who is now serving a six-and-a-half year prison sentence said he would rather go to jail than give up the "tug of love" child.


Narrating her story, 
  "My heart is broken, I can't even put my pain into words. "I wonder if I will ever see my beautiful daughter again. I cry every single day for her."She was only 15 weeks old when she was stolen, now she is two. It's so long since I held her in my arms, they feel so empty. "What Belaid has done is beyond cruel. He has deprived Talia of a mother and me of my only child. It's a physical pain that never goes away. "It's like being in a neverending nightmare - there must be someone out there who can help me get my baby girl back."

 Maher Belaid, a Libyan national was in Britain working in a pizza takeaway when he met Mal and they later married before having Talia. Their marriage - the only thing which allowed Belaid to stay in the UK - broke down soon after Talia was born.  It was then that Belaid made a plan behind Mal's back to secretly take their child from the couple's home in Barry, South Wales, to Libya

""It was an ordinary day and we went shopping as a family into town. "While I was buying new clothes for Talia my husband said he would go for a coffee with Talia but instead he kidnapped her and took her to Libya.". "I've been allowed to see her on Skype for a few minutes but she now calls my husband's mother "mum". She doesn't even really know who I am."
  Belaid returned to the UK earlier this year, but didn't bring Talia with him and was arrested at Gatwick airport for abduction.
Mal has written to the Prime Minister and the British Embassy in Libya begging for help but is no closer to bringing her little girl home.


MirrorUK


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

This man is so wicked he wants the child but not the mother~Jady

Unknown said...

The man is just being selfish

Oge chukwura said...

Eyaaaaa i feel for the woman