Wednesday, January 14, 2015

After Long Months Of Salivating For Africa Food, Devil Had His Way In.... I'm Not Happy Guys


Guys I'm really not in the best of mood today... Just after long months of dying to eat home made Africa dish, I was given some real ingredients from someone who just returned from Africa after the holiday. I already mapped out a special day to prepare this Ogbono soup, washed  my stomach clean from all these white-men food I have been eating for long.

I usually cook most of my food with soft chicken but for this soup I had to look for strong chicken which cost more than the ordinary chicken. I even ordered for goat meat to tell you the extent I went.
Just when my soup was almost ready, I needed to add a pinch of salt to make the taste blend good. Unknowing to me that the bottom of my salt jar was broken. Guess what???... Before I could say Jack, half liter of salt from the jar went down into my pot of soup. There was nothing I could do, my strong chicken, Pomo, Shaki, goat meat, all wasted .
Right now it's either everyone drinks tea for dinner or go to bed without food because I don't want to see my kitchen until tomorrow including the soup. After a hard day stress, I deserve good meal.

So guys, I'm really not in the mood for blogging today.....

6 comments :

Oge chukwura said...

Eyaaaaaa so sorry ify

Anonymous said...

Eeyaa, sorry Kamify i understand how you feel. Don't let it weigh you down so much~ Jady

Unknown said...

You can take the meat out from the soup out and wash out the salt.

Unknown said...

My problem is not the meat. I needed good African food.

Pico said...

Eh ya... Sorry. What ingredients is missing? Can do Post from here as we have it all here.

Unknown said...

@Pico, we have Africa shops here too but these ingredients were so different because it's fresh from home. Lol