Monday, January 5, 2015

My mother suffered in marriage for not Having Male Children -Ruth Kadiri

 
What women go through in marriage when they give birth to only girls especailly in Africa is a story the gods would always weep for... Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri took to her IG to give support to women who are passing through what her mother went through in marriage for not giving birth to a male child....


“My mother doesn't have male children, and she suffered for it in marriage but today, she looked at me with teary eyes and says to me, "Ruth you're worth more than ten sons". My heart Goes out to all women who are made to suffer Becos they didn't have male children. God is the giver of children. Have peace”




3 comments :

Oge chukwura said...

Me too my mother have 5 girls without a boy. It was not easy for my mother after the death of my father 19 years ago but today we thank God.

Anonymous said...

Are girls not children?, sometimes when i see how some male child acts in their family sef i begin to ask if the family actually feels they have a son~Jady

Unknown said...

Children should be accepted no matter the sex gender