Sunday, February 15, 2015

Photos: Tuface, Annie Idibia & Family Valentine's Day Treat At The Swimming Pool


Hope Y'all had a wonderful Valentine day??.. Mine was kind of boring because I was doing more of house decoration and my oga on top slept almost the whole day(smh) but seems like the Val fever was fun for some of our celebrities, entertainers/ famous faces. Singer Tuface Idibia took his wife, 2 daughters(Isabella and Olivia) and his mother-in-law to a private resort in Lagos to spend their valentine. More photos below....






4 comments :

Oge chukwura said...

Mine was boring too was at home with my son watching home movies

Anonymous said...

Mine was so exciting. Went out with my boyfriend and some of his friends~Jady

Unknown said...

Beautiful family. My val was just there(not good and not so bad).

Unknown said...

Beautiful family. My val was just there(not good and not so bad).