Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Driver’s wife delivered of quadruplets, In Need Of N1million To Settle Wife's Bill


It was meant to be celebration for Kehinde whose wife gave birth to Quadruplets through Caesarian Sections, he is seeking for finacial help from the government and masses.
Mr Kehinde said:
 “I need help. I am a driver. I started driving someone last year and my monthly salary is so meager I can hardly feed three children not to talk of seven.“I need help please. I want the government and other people, who can, to come to my aid. I don’t have money, I don’t have a house. I need about N1 million to take care of the medical bills of the children and their mother.

 “My wife had two Caesarian Sections and since the birth of the babies last week they have been in an incubator. Also, with the arrival of the quadruplets, we need better accommodation for the children.”

According to his wife statement, she had thought it was fibroid  until after some test and scan it was dected she was pregnant of 5 babies.

Culled from Vanguard

No comments :