Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Wife Is Not Dead- Bob Manuel Cries Out On False Media Report

Bob Manuel Popular Nollywood actor, Bob Manuel has replied reports making the rounds that his dear wife is dead, saying she is safe and alive. Incase you missed the death rumour please click HERE or HERE

Bloggers went public few days ago that the stylish actor’s wife, Cassandra, was dead. But Bob said, my wife is still alive by the Grace of God and she is not sick or recovering from strangulation. I don’t know where this story is coming from; she was even the one that forwarded the story to me so you can imagine she was in shock reading that she had been strangled to death.”

“My wife was present in my hometown Ogidi on Thursday September 26, 2013. Some days after, reports say she was strangled and she stayed for two days for my mum’s burial .
We both celebrated New Yam event in a neighbouring town Umudioka on Saturday September 28, 2013. She left for Lagos on Sunday September 29, 2013 and is at home celebrating the independence with my kids right now.” And about the rumour, he said, “I don’t know where this wicked rumour is coming from and I reject it. I don’t know how people can just publish stories without confirming first, especially when it has to do with such a serious matter as death. Bloggers should really check themselves and how they spread news that is not true. They should not rush to publish bad news when it can be verified. My wife is alive and in good health by the Grace of God, please all the people already sending condolence messages should disregard the story and treat it as a figment of the writer’s imagination.”

Don't mind them Cassandra, anyone that wishes you dead, back to sender! Bloggers need to verify how authentic news are before uploading.

No comments :