Monday, December 2, 2013

Not Again! Emmy Collins Slams Davido, Toke, Iyanya, Dr Sid, Lilian Unachukwu On Their Outfit

To be honest I think we need more people like Emmy Collins to help slam most of these celebrities on what they wear, he sometimes says exactly what's on my mind and come to think of it I wouldn't say it's a bad idea to have a Tv show called fashion police in Nigeria. Maybe that might help these guys a bit to wake up and be their self when it comes to fashion.
I was going through his blog and found some interesting write up about Celebrities but these ones caught my attention. Some I agree and some I disagree on
Read below
Channel O Anniversary Party  - BellaNaija - November2013004
Dr Sid rolex-ing

I feel sorry for all the authentic Rolex lovers who have spent top dollar on a genuine Rolex because these Naija quarter baked celebs don suck out all the value out of it.My advice will be “whatever you do,don`t be seen dead or alive with your Rolex in Naija”.Wait till you travel as people outside the shores of Nigeria still value Rolex.My heart goes out to you guys.I would be pained too if I have spent a king`s ransom on a Rolex and then all these boys just MESS it up like this.All the authentic Rolex lovers should expect condolence cards from me shortly.
See more below...
Channel O Anniversary Party 2013_Kola Oshalusi_IMG_0020_360nobs
Toke
Eyaaaaa,Toke don enter one chance bus for this one o.kai,Toks who send you?I`m all for pushing the envelope all day every day but it has to work and gurl,this didn`t pan out well at all and that is me putting it mildlyyyyyy. And oh,you are camel toe-ing all over the place.Damn,I let that slip,oopsyyyyy. Choi,I`m still in stitches about this one. Thanks for making my day,Toks starr.

Channel O Anniversary Party  - BellaNaija - November2013042
Davido
This boy is looking like a little gangstar.Who put him into a jacket?He is looking like fish out of water in his birthday ensembles.Our little boy star doesn`t do jackets just like DSTV doesn`t do rain? I hope you guys understand what I meant when I say DSTV doesn`t do rain.Just in case you don`t,well,a soon as any drop of water/rain touches the floor,DSTV stops working.You don`t believe me?Just pour water on the ground and see if your DSTV works.Go on,Try it! I used to think Davido is just a little spoilt brat but I tell you what,I`m beginning to like him,in fact a lot.The drama people like him(ok,and perhaps myself,hahaha.I said it right?) bring to the table is what makes Naija what it is.
May he never quit,lol. Keep bring it on,Davi boy.

Channel O Anniversary Party 2013_Kola Oshalusi_IMG_0474_360nobs
Iyanya
Whoopppppppy,Inyaya is wearing clothes albeit nasty clothes. This dude’s style is definitely deep in the gutter. Ladies please,refresh my memory once more,is this whom you guys reckon is one of the hottest dudes in Nigeria,again? The mount,the face,the fingers,the snap-back anddddddd,oh never mind.

GTBank Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2013 - Day 4 - October 2013 - BellaNaija033
Lilian Unachukwu
I just saw this image and thought I drop in a word or two.This image was taken during the Lagos Fashion and design week if what I read was correct.Now,my question is,does anyone see anything fashionable in this image?She shouldn`t have been let loose to roam about considering that we had foreign press around during this event.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Pls this Emmy should stop slamming people, we need to see his own fashion, i heard he is a failed fashion designer now turned blogger. he could not pay common shop rent and was kicked out now he is on free media to slam people. he needs to go hug a transformer!!!