Thursday, December 26, 2013

Oh Yea?...Kanye West Promise To Keep Shut For At Least Six Month


Move along please! Kanye has vowed to stay out of trouble in 2014 by not speaking his mind so freely


Just six months???, anyway let us see if he can really keep to that six months. I feel 2014 will really be a good year without us hearing too much of kanye's rant on media.
During his final date of his Yeezus tour in Toronto, Kanye told a shocked crowd in a 27-minute long rant, that he is going to try avoid speaking up controversially 'for six months, at least'

'This might be the last time y’all hear me talk s*** for a long time. Might be another like six months. At least. You’re just gonna have to run back the interviews and sh*t if you wanna hear some realness!'
Addressed his controversial comments about Nike and the Grammy Awards, Kanye continued:

'I’m not [going to] ever bring up Nike again, and the only way I’ll bring them up is in a positive light,' shares ..
Kanye has vowed to stay out of trouble in 2014 by not speaking his mind so freely 'I’ll never bring up the Grammys again in a negative light, because I actually appreciate the 21 Grammys that I did win.'

 Finally he added: 'So I’m letting you all now that this is the last Yeezus show, and this is the last time you’ll ever hear me say negative about anyone.'

Kim recently expressed her disappointment that her Kanye's latest record, Yeezus was recently snubbed from the prestigious Album of the Year category ahead of the awards ceremony in Los Angeles in February.

Oh well Kanye lets see how keeping shut with the kardashian will go...

 

No comments :