Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Who Wore it Better? Rosie Huntington-Whitely Vs Jennifer Hudson In Balmain’s Spring 2012 Embellished Dress


Rosie-Huntington-Whitely-vs-Jennifer-Hudson-in-Balmain's-Spring-2012-Embellished-Dress
Rosie Huntington-Whitelt (left) and Jennifer Hudson(right)

Rosie Huntington-Whitely attended Numéro Paris’s Charity dinner last night in the same  Balmain  Spring 2012 embellished frock Jennifer Hudson wore to the 2013 Soultrain Awards: Both ladies paired the scintillating cocktail with black booties, Although Jennifer added a belt to give the dress another touch.
For me both ladies rocked it well..

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again
to read more news.

Look into my homepage: gsm store