Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ellen DeGenerous Suprises Her Wife Portia de Rossi With Rare Land Rover Defender Worth $160,000

                Going strong: Ellen and Portia, seen here in October at a charity gala, are one of Hollywood's top power couples
Ellen DeGeneres surprised her wife Portia de Rossi with a rare car worth $160,000 during a section of her talk show titled Celebrity Christmas Stories.
According to her Portia de Rossi has always loved and wanted the car but it was so rare to find, she decided to surprise her with it. Ellen DeGeneres tells her story below:
'I'm excited to share this story,' said Ellen to her audience. 'This year, I wanted to surprise Portia with her gift, and normally it give it away in some kind of way.'
'I got her a car. That was easy. But I had to hide it in the attic...which was not easy. It was a car she really, really wanted and was obsessed with this car. It's pretty rare.

Here it is: It's a Toyota Corrola,' joked the Oscar host. 'So there is a car called The Defender, and there aren't a lot of them, and every time she see's one, she says "I love that truck. I love that it is so cool." But they are hard to find,' said the host. 'I found one in Texas.

I had it trucked in and I parked it in a shopping area I knew we were going to go shopping in later that day and had the bow on it.
So we were walking and I knew she would notice it, so I filmed it with my phone.'

This isn't the first time that Ellen has given her lady love lavish presents. In 2008 when the duo got engaged, Ellen surprised the Aussie actress with a marquis-cut diamond Neil Lane ring set with large pink diamonds. The couple have been dating since 2004 and were married in August 2008 in Beverly Hills.
See the photo of the car and video below...



Surprise! Ellen DeGeneres surprised her wife Portia di Rossi with a $160k Defender

No comments :