Monday, February 10, 2014

I don't Work In A Supermarket - Yoruba Actress Lola Alao Debunk Rumors That She Is Broke

 
Last week news went viral that the Yoruba actress Lola Alao who got married to a US-based man last year is now broke and works in a super market in the States to raise some money for up keeps. The actress has debunked the allegation.
During her interaction on Saturday Beats, Lola laughed about the rumors  saying that it was a ridiculous rumor.
 “I took that picture they posted on the net in a shop in London four years ago. They resurrected it and now claim that is the supermarket I work in the US.
I don’t know what they are talking about; it is their headache. As you can see, I am in Nigeria. I am already used to such stories.”



 Lola said she wasn’t bothered about the story and she jokingly added that people would ‘dash’ her money now.
 “At least, people who know me would be giving me money now because they feel I am broke. I don’t have a problem. Let them continue this false rumour,” she said.
 Lola said she is in Nigeria at the moment to shoot her movie as well as her kitchen programme. “I have a programme, Lola Alao Kitchen.
I am shooting it at the moment. That is basically why I am in Nigeria. I am also shooting my movie,” she said.





No comments :