Friday, February 14, 2014

It's Exactly One Year Since Goldie Died, Denrele Edun Shares A Remembrance Message For Goldie Harvey


                           
It's exactly one year today Feb.14th, Denrele Edun was Goldie's best friend, he was with her even until death. In memory of late Goldie, he shared this photo and touching message:

"A friend who dies..............it's something of you who dies." I know that Goldie is still with us. Her "Larger than life" presence can be felt for miles. Feel her now, wrapping her arms around us and drying our tears. She was my nurturer, my confidant and dearest friend. Heaven couldn't wait for you. I will always carry you with me. And I look forward to your continued guidance and the highly anticipated electric moment when we will meet again.





No comments :