Thursday, March 13, 2014

Supermodel Naomi Campbell Ready To Have Babies At Age 43

 
With new technologies rising women are not worried of having babies even at old age even without the help of any man.  Naomi Campbell has revealed she's keen to have a baby whether she has a man or not.

The 43-year-old supermodel who split from her long-term boyfriend Vladimir Doronin last year admitted that she would love to have a family, but insisted that she doesn't need a partner to raise a child during a  SiriusXM Radio Town Hall show in New York on Tuesday.

  Naomi said:
 'I’m at an age where I’ve decided I do want to have a baby. Yes or no — I’ve always spoken about children so many times in my interviews over the years. 'I do want to have a baby. And whether I’m with a man or not, I will have it on my own.'

Back in 2008, Naomi admitted that she had been infertile until she had a corrective operation that year to remove a cyst.
She said at the time: 'I was not able to have children up until March. Now it's in God's hands. I would love to have a family.' We pray her dreams come true.

No comments :