Friday, October 18, 2013

Clashes Of Boobs. Nicki Minaj Versus Afrocandy

Infact I couldn't help but laugh, abeg my people make una follow me laugh!

Afrocandy  posted this picture of herself and Nicki Minaj  on her Facebook page with caption..

Nicki Minaj bares her boobs in new photo? Na Today? I been there done that and mine are all natural, no Surgery, no Silicon, they all mine and if you wanna see them without the Stars, go get a copy of my New Movie Destructive Instinct and enjoy your eyes...so it's not a biggy ok !!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

OMG!what in God name is this old woman problem?

Anonymous said...

She needs deliverance

Anonymous said...

Please spare her, is it because it is afrocandy? Her boobs are better than Nicki Minaj

Anonymous said...

fake boobs vs sour boobs