Monday, March 10, 2014

Is She Trying To Divert Attention?..Lupita Nyong'o And Jared Leto Post Four Selfies Of Pair In Paris

She is rumoured to be in a relationship with rapper K'Naan and don't people taking photos of them. But that hasn't stopped further rumours speculating that Oscars winners Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto are more than just friends. Lupita please declare your man!. Hehehe

The pair - who have joked about being an item - added further fuel to the fire, after they posed for a selfie together in Paris 'Selfie @jaredleto Done' Lupita wrote defiantly as she posted the picture of the pair in a series of four different selfies.

Jared, 41, poked fun at his relationship with Lupita, 31, when he thanked her in his speech at the Indepdendent Spirit Awards.
 'I want to thank all the women I’ve been with and all the women who think they’ve been with me,' the Dallas Buyers Club joked. 'And also my future ex-wife, I'm talking to you Lupita Nyong'o!'

 Lupita - who has also been linked to actor Michael Fassbender - also joked on The Ellen DeGeneres Show about the supposed romance. 'Ah, but I thought Miley Cyrus broke us up. That was the last thing I heard,' she told Ellen when asked about Jared. Well Lupita we are waiting but you can't keep hiding....



No comments :