Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Naija Fashion Police Emmy Collins Blast Celebs´s. Outfit At The AMVCA 2014

I was really waiting for this to come and here it did. I so much agree on some of the fashion critics. Just when you think they wore the unwearable at the AMVCA, you might have thought wrongly. Emmy Collins spares no one when it comes to criticizing. From his published article on his blog, on winners and losers, he lashed out on  Uche Jumbo, Monalisa Chinda, Chika Ike, Funke Akindele and many more. Read below....



Uche Jumbo
                            Uche Jombo-Rodriguez in BCBG Max Azria
 First and foremost, the ‘mop on the head’ hairstyle has been replaced by an almost neatly packed one but then is it working? Well, you be the judge of that. I felt gutted to read that this dress was designed by BCBG Max Azria as I`m a fan of Max Azria.
How Uche has managed to make this dress look sooooo unappealing is what only Uche can answer, I don`t have any answers.
Wait o, whose word is it that this is Maz Azria’s? Uche’s? I’m inclined to take this info with a huge pinch of salt. I no gree o! I must see invoice if Uche wants me to buy into this o!

Monalisa

                         Monalisa Chinda


 What planet are these people from biko? Pluto or Mars? I really think we need to bring them down to planet earth because I can`t fathom for the life of me where they access the inspiration to underwhelm.

This dress appears to be literarily bursting at all seams.The stress on the seams are quite vivid and the poor quality of the fabric didn`t help matters.
Perhaps the designer coughed out a king’s ransom for this fabric but that doesn`t deflect the fact that the fabric which I`m assuming is Satin appears so cheap. The choice of color was flawed as well. Please take your eyes to the neckline, apparently the designer was going for a heart neckline but the multiple squeezes on that area don’t say ‘heart’ to me. We deinitely need better tailors in Nigeria and also designers who understand the act of quality control because if the designers had done proper control they wouldn’t put this dress on an enemy talk more of a supposed A-lister.

Is she an A-lister?Yup,she must be. Ekwesili ipia designer of this dress utali. Please don`t mention her name as I still regard her as a friend. If you mention her name I will cross it out, lol. Is the wearer oozing confident vibes here? I think not, so she and the designer played equal parts in ruining this dress.

 Funke Akindele
http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/74423890a6f911e3ba260e125263e36e_8.jpg
Kai, slit don suffer ni. Even Funke must show legs, abi? Wonders shall never end. Why these people no dey gree stay for their lanes, me I no sabi. Ngwanu make I bless Funke with 2 out of 10 and see how she feels about that. This is just one hideous dress,GBAM!

Chika Ike
                   
 Wowww! Who do we have here? Holy shit, it’s Miss Dubai looking like an over decorated wedding cake. How could someone talk cheap and look cheap as well? That can`t be fair?

Mercy Aigbe Gentry

I need someone to venture convincing me that this doesn`t seem like an image of a drag queen. I was about recovering from seeing this awful image of her that I bumped into and then she hit me with another sucker punch. I give up! -
 Funke Akindele and Mercy Aigbe Pixie Cut at AMVCA Brunch 2014 - BellaNaija - February 2014 (2)
ord have Mercy (pun intended)! Is that a toupee on her head to cover bald patches?
Is this the same person as the one directly above?What a transformation agenda that didn`t work!GEJ can relate to this absolutely.
Below are some more images from the Oscars.I have deleted my comments on them.Let the pictures do the talking and Oh,do your comparison anddddd WEEP.
- See more at: http://diarybyemmy.com/losers-winners-week10/#sthash.cDQ32Ku7.dpuf
Lord have Mercy (pun intended)! Is that a toupee on her head to cover bald patches? Is this the same person as the one directly above?What a transformation agenda that didn`t work!GEJ can relate to this absolutely. Below are some more images from the Oscars.I have deleted my comments on them.Let the pictures do the talking and Oh,do your comparison anddddd WEEP.

No comments :