Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Laura Ikeji Response To My Post About Her Sister Linda Being An Aunt For The First Time....

Recall the post I published that Linda Ikeji  is going to be an aunt for the first as her sister Vera who is married to her white boo in Texas is pregnant with her first child...
 Well Laura Ikeji has responded and proved me wrong by posting photo(right) of her little niece and nephew but didn't state which of her sister(s) is the mother(s) to them. To my very best of knowledge the Ikeji girls are 5 with an only son....


Linda, Sandra, Vera, Laura and Benita.....I knew them back in Unilag days especially Vera Ikeji. Lol, please Laura I will love to know which of your sister has those beautiful kids *wink*.



4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Kamify, Laura is right those kids are from Linda´s sister Edna. She is not the outspoken type like Laura. Just letting you know. Meanwhile, I love your blog keep it up.

Unknown said...

Kamify you fall my hand, so Linda already has nephews and niece.

Vera said...

Hi Kamify, I Googled my name and saw this post, lol. You said you especially knew me 'back in Unilag days', oya abeg gist me how. *Wink*

Vera said...

My email is chinesefud@yahoo.com so we can catch up on old times, lol. *wink wink*