Sunday, May 11, 2014

Ann Njemanze Prays For Her Daughter Renny As She Turns 17




How time flies, I so much remember those days when Annie's daughter was just as young as 5years,today she turns 17. Anne Njemanze shared a photo of her daughter Renny Njemanze who just turned 17 today. She also showered prayers of blessing upon and also for single mothers who were abandoned to raise their children alone. Renny really looks like her mother.
Recall that Renny was the only product of Annie and Segun Arinze's 13 years of marriage before they divorced. Segun Arinze who later remarried to Julie is blessed with two kids while Anne also remarried to Silver Ojieson. Read Annie's prayers below....

“My angel is 17 today. may your tomorrow be unpolluted. may all you ever plan in your heart be beautiful before the lord.happy birthday to my head girl,my joy of inestimable value, my pride.thank you for not letting me down in life.love you forever.ebezina chukwunonso.odighi adigide. God never lies.this child of mine leaving school now looking to university in September.i have never been so proud .i remember the hard days and today laughter feels my every cell.to every woman who has had to bring up children alone...ebezina! Chukwunonso! Odighi adigide! Ogaadirigimma!!! God did it for me!! He will do even more for you!HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENNY NJEMANZE .YOUR LIGHT SHINES FOREVER!!!”

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Is she the 1st single Mother? Or struggling mother? ? Abegi