Monday, June 23, 2014

Photos:Would You Have Your Toes Shortened To Fit Killer Heels? Check Out Women Who Did It



 Paulina Charlikowska
I really don't understand why in God's name women love surgery. What is wrong if one's toe is longer than the other. Must we go through pains just to look too perfect?....Well for some women they rather go through those pain and achieve that perfect Cinderella feet. Let's check out women who went through the pains of having their toes corrected just to improve their appearance. Warning: Some photos might upset you....



Before surgery
 Paulina Charlikowska (30 years old), owns a salon from Blackpool. She said she always feels  embarrassed to show her feet in front of friends because theu were really a huge size eight feet. Her felt worried also because her second and third toes were longer than her big toes.

After Surgery


She couldn't bear wearing  big, ugly shoes because she works in the beauty industry. Looking at other people feet made her unhappy about hers so she opted for a surgery.     


Sonja Ferguson
 Sonja Ferguson, 41, married with a 6 year-old-daughter, Isabella said, she have had bunions ever since but in the last two years they’d begun to get worse. They were painful and she just hated the way they looked. Her jobs which includes walking all the time,running up and down the plane. she have nice shoes but can't wear them because of her feet.
Before surgery
After surgery
Final look

 No matter how she manicures her feet, they still look ugly. In Jan. she had her right foot operated then had the second feet done in March. Both procedures took place under general anaesthetic, and involved slicing through the side of her foot, straightening the big toe and shaving off the excess bone.

Daniella Sander
Danielle Sandler: Danielle, 37, a full-time mother to nine-month-old son Nayo, discovered the pitfalls of Cinderella surgery when she had her hammer toes corrected by a surgeon at a private London hospital two years ago. Hammer toes occur when the smaller toes are pushed — usually by too-narrow shoes — into a bent position at the middle joint.
After surgery but the procedure left her in excruciating pain

Eventually, the muscles in the second, third and fourth toes become unable to straighten, leaving them with a claw-like appearance.
Danielle says: ‘As a teenager, I wore very chunky, high platform shoes, which I think is where the problem began. By the time I was 16 I noticed my toes had started to bend. Over the years, they got worse and worse, until it was difficult to find any shoes I could comfortably fit into.
  ‘Anything strappy or with a heel was out, and I knew my feet looked awful, which made me self-conscious.

Not so happy ending: Danielle warns others considering the surgery to think of the risks, as her feet are now more painful than they were before

My husband Nick is an osteopath, and he was very against me having an operation, encouraging me to try straightening the toes through physio and osteopathy instead, but I wouldn’t listen.

 ‘Looking back, I can see I just jumped into it, thinking it would solve everything, but now I really regret ignoring Nick’s advice.’

Danielle had surgery under general anaesthetic, in which hooks were inserted into her toes to straighten them. She also had her bunions removed at the same time, which involved cutting open her feet, correcting the alignment of her big toes and sawing off excess bone. The procedure was paid for by private medical insurance.

‘After the operation, I was in excruciating pain, and it soon became clear that something had gone wrong, because my toes were sticking up at a weird angle,’ she says.
‘They didn’t touch the floor when I stood up. ‘A few weeks later, I had to have a second operation to try to correct them, but they still have an upwards slant.
 ‘After six weeks, they pulled out the hooks in my toes without anaesthetic, which was so painful I almost passed out. I had to take six months off from my job as a PA, because I couldn’t walk and my feet were massively swollen.
 ‘I couldn’t wear my usual size seven shoes for an entire year, so I wore flip-flops most of the time.’ And she adds: ‘I felt very frustrated and down, stuck at home and unable to do anything. I wondered if my feet would ever heal properly, and I still have a lot of problems. ‘The worst is that because my toes don’t bend, my feet are always stiff, which affects my ankles and knees.























No comments :