Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Karreuche Tran Opens Up About Her 'Heartbreak' Over Rihanna And Chris Brown Love Triangle


Karreuche Tran opened up about her relationship with Chris Brown and the love triangle with his ex Rihanna during a preview of her appearance on talk show Just Keke. In  tearful emotion she told the host Keke Palmer;
 'I've never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me'. 'And then, even the situation with Rihanna, you know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it's relatable. I have girlfriends, I have family who's gone through the same situation. It's the case of the ex. We all go through it, do you know what I'm saying?'. 'But in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who's ex-gilrfriend is an even bigger [celebrity]... So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I'm fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else,'

'So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff… They make up all kind of crazy stuff and it's like they know nothing about me. But, you know, because they know nothing about me, because I stay so mute sometimes, that leaves open space for them to say whatever they want….'
Host Keke Palmer then asked what the hardest part about the love triangle has been and Karreuche answered tearfully:
 'I guess I would say the heartbreak because it was a real situation.'

No comments :