Monday, August 18, 2014

Exclusive KIB: Nigeria Footballer Olanrewaju Kayode's Wife Ezinne Clears Air About Her Marriage


Wife of Nigeria footballer Olanrewaju Kayode, Ezinne in an exclusive interview with KIB, cleared the air about her marriage. Kayode and Ezinne who got married in court on July 2013 welcomed their first child on the 11th of Jan. 2014, in Israel. Kayode played for Nigeria during the under 20 World cup 2013 in Turkey.

Rumor has it that their union was not approved by Ezinne's parents.While Kayode was at the pitch playing a friendly match, I had a BBM chat with his wife Ezinne...Read interview below...


So can you tell us who Zinny is?
(Smile) Zinny is a very simple and humble woman

You're married to former Nigeria footballer Kayode, can you tell us more about your husband?
My hubby is one simple loving.caring, kind hearted man and above all,very down to earth.

First of all I want to say congratulations on the birth of your son even though I blogged about it, now tell me as a girl in her early 20s if I'm right, how has motherhood been so far?

It has been interesting, in fact I have been proud of so many things in my life but nothing beats me as being a mother.

Marrying to a tribe different from yours,how has the journey been so far with your in laws?..I mean do they accept you as a daughter in-law?.

(Smile) It has been wonderful with my husband and being an Igbo girl, it's really difficult cuz of the language but u mustn't be loved by all but generally am so blessed and happy.

I heard recently that your family is not happy with your husband because he has not done the normal traditional rites of paying  your dowry. How true is that?

Hahahaha, that is so false, we have received blessing from my dad and I was pregnant so a particular dowry could not be paid and that doesn't mean we haven't done the rites but we are hitting it big come May next year.


So you mean your church wedding is coming up in May?
Yes

In Nigeria or Israel?
In Nigeria

So are we expecting some international football stars?
Some international footballers stars will be invited.

The last time on Facebook, a fan made a comment about you being disappointed by so many men before ending up with Kayode, what have you to say about that?
You know talk is cheap s anyone is entitled to their own view.

As a mother married into a different tribe, what language would you prefer your son to speak?
(Smile) He will speak both.

I also heard you left school after you got pregnant. And is there any plans of going back to school?
Hahaha, so false, am so done with school.

Oh, so you are a graduate?. From which school and what course?
Madonna University Okija. Studies Law and Graduated in 2008/9 batch.

Thank you so much Zinny for making out time for this interview and I hope one day I can have an interview with your husband too.
Oh sure, you welcome.




2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Bottom line the marriage isn't approved by your parents. Your son is grown so what stops him from paying your bride price. Just do the right thing.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous wetin concern u? Naa jealousy!