Saturday, August 23, 2014

'I don't whore around': Jennifer Lopez Talks About Her Sex Life On Chelsea Lately


Yeah we know she loves them young but that doesn't mean she is promiscuous....Pop diva Jennifer Lopez during a new interview on Chelsea Lately talked about her approach to relationships and whether or not she'll get married any time soon.
 JLo who recently split from her 27-year-old toy boy Casper Smart, addressed the issue about her past relationships.
 Dressed in a creamy white turtleneck dress with a cut-out design and thigh-skimming skirtline, Jennifer Lopez told Chelsea that she likes 'being in a relationship' and she is not the promiscuous type.
  'I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean?' Lopez told the comedienne. Adding: 'I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?'
'I like being in a relationship,' the mother-of-two continued. 'I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that - that's not my thing.'


 But after using the provocative word, the star became self-conscious, and in an attempt to justify herself said: 'This is late-night TV. It's okay!'

No comments :