Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kevin Hart Ex wife Torrei Says He Only Left Her For ‘Exotic’ Eniko Because She’s Light-Skinned

 
America comedian Kevin Hart's wife and mother of his 2 children Torrei opened to CNikky about how bad she felt after her ex husband Kevin started dating Eniko. Torrei filed for divorce after she said her husband has been cheating on her with various women including Eniko. During the interview she said:
  “Honestly, it wasn’t all Kevin’s fault. I won’t say it was all his fault. Cause I look back now and I take ownership of some of the things I could’ve did differently. But, I did question my beauty. I did question like, wow, why is it that all black men, when they reach a certain level, they have to feel like they need someone of another race, or a different skin tone on their arm? And I’m just like, well why aren’t we looked at as beautiful? We’re beautiful black queens! You know what I mean? And I love my black men.

“You know and I support them 100% And I don’t feel like, once I make it, I gotta go to the other side! You know? And not saying, cause I’ve dated outside my race, I have, but I just don’t feel, like I need it on my arm to feel better about myself. And I just feel like, sometimes our men do.”
Meanwhile Kevin Hart proposed to his girlfriend Eniko Parrish on her 30th birthday, they have been dating for 5 years. So they are officially engaged.



No comments :