Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mikel Obi Says He Is Not Engaged And Pleads With Nigeria Girls To Stop Attacking His Russian Girlfriend


Lol babes no dey smile at all....Since the fake news about Mikel Obi's engagement broke out, some Nigeria girls have been attacking his woman to leave Mikel for them....Now the good news for the searching ladies is that he is not engaged and the bad news is she is still his girlfriend and anything can happen soon. Hehehe..Keep reading

Speaking to a sport journalist Colin Udoh, he debunk the news about his engagement. He said...
 "Yes, she is my girlfriend, but I have not proposed to her. If that happens, it will not be hidden and everyone will know,"
"I'm begging Nigerian girls to please leave her alone. Some Nigerian girls have already been attacking her (on social media) since this fake story came out."

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Who cares?

Oge chukwura said...

I thought as much my darling mikel plz come and put the ring 💍 on my finger hahahhahahahha