Monday, September 22, 2014

Photos: Gabby Union, Kim. K, Rihanna, Iggy Azalea's Naked Photos Leaked!


Wow, I never knew it was this bad about leaking celebrities naked photos until I saw these ones....I really careless about Kim Kardashian and Rihanna's naked photos because we have seen them practically naked in most photos they post online... Iggy's photo was a OMG scream.
I heard Amber's photo was also leaked and hers was hands down..Lol. Gabrielle Union has confirmed her leaked photos  are real and says she plans to call in the FBI to investigate.

Like I do, all photos are censored, if you want to see the uncensored, please go to twitter or Instagram.....
Yeah after much talk and thinking I have decided to pull down leaked nude photos of Hollywood celebrities for some reasons....
The photos were leaked but some of them are mothers and wife to somebody. I will feel hurt if a picture I sent to my husband was leaked for the whole world to see.
The post gave me traffic but I am not after the traffic. Some of you my readers sent me private messages on my FB account.  So for that reason I pulled down the post....Thanks for those who wrote me concerning the post, I appreciate all your efforts to see that Kamify's blog is based on matured post..










4 comments :

Oge chukwura said...

Hmmmmmm ooooooooo

Anonymous said...

Na wah o.

Nkechi

Unknown said...

Rihanna and Kim has shown us more than the hacker leaked. Gabriella has nice body. But they need to stop hacking people's nude photos.

Anonymous said...

Kamifyyyyy, why did you censor these photos?, Iggy has also showed us her vagina during her red carpet photo in Amesterdam~Jady