Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kcee Hits Back On Claims He Asked Tiwa To Tell Fans The Truth About Her Marriage


Some days ago, there was news on social media that Kcee during a radio interview advised Tiwa  Savage to tell her fans the truth about her marriage for the sake of her family and career... Yesterday  the Limpopo singer said, he never made such statement.. Read what he said below...



He told the NET
 I’m very angry with the way people write stories these days, I never said anything, I didn’t say anything. It’s not nice for people to just write wrong things about celebrities. People just like to look for trouble unnecessarily and cause problems between celebrities.
The last interview I granted was the interview I granted to you (NET) I’ve not granted any other interview since then. On that same Friday that they said I was on radio, I was actually in Abuja for a very serious meeting, so I’m really very angry with the story.’...
So where did all that news generated from???

1 comment :

Unknown said...

The great fashion master kcee. lol