Sunday, October 26, 2014

Please Guys Bear With Me.....


Please readers bear with me, it has been raining cat and dog here for over 2 weeks now and it's affecting my Internet so bad. We are suppose to be welcoming winter soonest but it is still raining heavily. Some days my Internet goes off for hours(maybe it's cold and need to be warm, lol). We have called the Internet service but they can't do much for us. They are still working on it though or maybe the season is waiting for European time to change before winter season takes it's full shape.
 So please in case you see few news, just bear with me, it is not my fault. Thanks to y'all and have a great Sunday.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

This rain issue is every where. Maybe God is getting angry with the world.

Oge chukwura said...

Even in Holland the rain is too much