Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Prince Eke Proposed To Me Seconds After We Met"- Muma Gee

 



Have you really wondered how and when handsome Prince Eke proposed to African singer Muma Gee?....According the mother of twins, it was all love at first sight. In an exclusive chat with the SUN, Muma Gee opened up how she met her husband Prince Eke.


We meet in church at Emeka Ike’s Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Show­down thanksgiving. Emaka happens to be my best friend and coincidentally, Prince Eke’s best friend too. We never knew each other until June 13, 2010, and he proposed to me seconds after we met and the ring came 10 days later on his return from a film shoot in Ghana.

 It took you and your hubby two years before making babies; was that planned? 
It was planned because there was no courtship before our wedding so we needed time to build a relationship be­fore the first baby; little did we know that we had twins coming our way.


How did you receive the scandal that rocked your hubby and Angela Okorie, and what was your reaction then? 
S**t happens! How could I react when I am above such? No comment for now, okay, just join me and lets celebrate.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Prince Eke is younger than Muma Gee but it's where their love have pushed them to. Goodluck to them as for me I can't date or marry someone I am far older than.

Nkechi Oluka

Anonymous said...

We don hear~Jady

Oge chukwura said...

That's lovely